Simple spring clamp storage
(01-04-2018, 02:47 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Just curious, why would you have need for a couple hundred spring clamps?

John

When you laminate several leg/apron blanks at the same time, you need lots of clamps on both sides of the glue-up. One leg or apron alone could easily take up 20 - 30 clamps each, depending on length.

Simon
(01-03-2018, 10:28 PM)Splinter Puller Wrote: In my example each of the sections has two end stubs that stick out 6" or so because of where I cut them.  I gave these a slight bend upward and these you can hang items without having to open the clamps.  I use these for my wooden screw clamps.

Aha, got it! Even better.

Thanks
We work to become, not to acquire.
I only have the smaller ones.  They nest really well together in a drawer in one of my tool chests. Bigger spring clamps would fit the same way, it's just that I only have a couple of them, so they are usually clamped onto an edge of something when not in use.
(01-04-2018, 04:34 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: When you install bendable hand railing............

I never would have believed a spring clamp would give you enough clamping force no matter how close together you put them.  Good to know they will.  

John