Porter Cable 7539 Router-More pics added
]Bought this a few weeks ago thinking the motor could be removed from the base to use in a lift. Unfortunately that's not the case. It has only been used for a test cut by the original owner. Includes router, manuals, 1/2" collet and wrenches. Asking $175 plus shipping from 04011. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,  g

[attachment=6841

Attached Files Image(s)

I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
One could add a router raiser to this model btw. Beast of a router. Bump

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Whoa what a beast!! I'm drooling. Already have a couple 7518s, the Freud plunge and the Bosch 15 amp plunge. Hope someone snags this beauty. And US made too!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Added pics but didn't get bumped. So--Bump.

g

Great price on great router!  If I didn't already have a few of these, I'd snatch this up.

Someone should grab it!!
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Sent you a PM.
(01-03-2018, 12:59 PM)wpwoodworker Wrote: Sent you a PM.

Sold! Thanks Walt!

g