Chisels
I have a few set of chisels for your consideration. First is a set of 8 Stanley Sweetheart 750 chisels with leather tool roll. These chisels have been fully prepared (lapped flat, honed) and ready for use. So in a sense, they are better than new. Asking $140. 

Next is a set of Ashley Iles American Pattern standard set (1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 and 1"). I got these from someone who had no clue on how to prepare a chisel and he really mangle up their faces. I've since spent the time to flatten their backs, got them sharp and ready to use. Asking $105.

Pictures

I'm in Fayettevile, GA (south of Atlanta). You are welcome to pick these items up. Payment via Paypal.. Shipping extra. I'll use USPS priority flat rate box/envelop  whenever possible. My zip is 30215.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
Pm sent on Ashley Iles set
The Ashley Iles set SOLD pending fund.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
PM sent on 750's.
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
Stanley 750 chisels are sold pending fund.