Too many planes
I have too many planes so I have to thin the herd. I've decided to offer my ECE Primus style planes for sale. I bought them all new about 1975. The irons are all ECE's chrome Vanadium steel, whatever that means. They easily take a wicked edge, and keep it for quite a while. They all have fitted chip breakers with the screw type adjusting mechanism. The bodies are beech with hornbeam soles. There aren't any defects other then normal use. Buyer pays actual shipping from Tucson, AZ. Here's the list, roughly half of retail:

Smooth plane - 8.5" sole x 2.5" wide $100

Jack plane - 9.5" sole x 2.5" wide 100

Jointer/try plane - 23.75" sole x 3" wide 100

Rabbet/shoulder plane - 11" sole x 1.125" wide 90

Or buy the matched set for $350

[attachment=6812][attachment=6813][attachment=6811][attachment=6814]
I'm drooling right now! I'll have to give it some thought. If someone gets these they're getting a sweet set of planes
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I'll take all of em 
Winkgrin
Big eek
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
They're sold.