Delta Cabinet Table Saw - $200 (oakland north / temescal
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/d/d...97420.html

[Image: 00y0y_jpabffjjGkF_600x450.jpg]

I'm selling my Delta Cabinet Table Saw. I've owned this saw for about 3.5 years (I'm the 2nd Owner) and recently bought a new saw so looking to part with this one. Full disclosure, the tilt adjustment wheel needs to be fixed and may need a few adjustments here and there. The tilt adjustment wheel currently just spins but does not tilt the blade so it is fixed now in a completely upright (90 degrees). I just don't have the time to diagnose what exactly is the problem. I am selling this saw as. Included: Saw, Blade Wrenches, Mobile Base, Biesemeyer Fence and Extension Table.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

My goodness--with what you've posted in the last week, we could fly out, rent a truck with a lift gate, buy some stuff, see some sights, drive back sell some/keep some and pay for our trip (at least a good portion). I know it's not a Uni, but that is a $500 list/sell for $400 here.
earl
Looks like a Delta 36-714, which if that's the case would technically make it a hybrid rather than a cabinet saw. I had one myself-they are nice saws.
That’s worth it for the fence alone.

The tilt wheel issue may be as simple as a set screw needing tightened.
That is the exact same saw as the craftsman zip code saws that Sears sold. It is an amazing xcellent saw and for $200 is a steal!