Free Olson bandsaw blades
I mistakenly ordered the wrong length. Blades are 70 1/2". One is 1/4" 6TPI and one is 3/16" 10TPI. Send me a PM with address and I will ship them to you. My loss is your gain.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
(01-04-2018, 06:41 PM)Bobby Thompson Wrote: I mistakenly ordered the wrong length. Blades are 70 1/2". One is 1/4" 6TPI and one is 3/16" 10TPI. Send me a PM with address and I will ship them to you. My loss is your gain.

PM sent
(01-04-2018, 06:46 PM)Ohio Mike Wrote: PM sent

Just need address and I will get them sent tomorrow.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
(01-04-2018, 06:54 PM)Bobby Thompson Wrote: Just need address and I will get them sent tomorro
Blades are gone
BAT

Mike

What kind of Bandsaw do you have?  I know awhile back before I gave mine away to a vet I had the HF that was one of the very best bandsaws I ever had.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bobby

Thank you for the nice gesture.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(01-05-2018, 05:01 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Mike

What kind of Bandsaw do you have?  I know awhile back before I gave mine away to a vet I had the HF that was one of the very best bandsaws I ever had.

It's a 10 inch Craftsman that is identical (except for paint color) to the 10 inch Rikon.

Mike
(01-05-2018, 06:04 PM)Ohio Mike Wrote: It's a 10 inch Craftsman that is identical (except for paint color) to the 10 inch Rikon.

Mike

I think that is the same one I had from HF and it is a nice little lathe for a lot of different things and has a 3" cut height.