Whiteside router bit set.
Whiteside Cabinet Maker #200 Router bit 5 pcs set in a box.New in the Box .bits still has protective seal on them.
set includes the storage box, 6000A,6001A,6001B,3354 and 3347.individual cost about $340. selling for $ 180 including shipping to lower 48 only..
I prefer local pick up here in South San Francisco, CA ........bits are SOLD!!!

Veritas Twin-Screw Vise is SOLD ..Taking reasonable offers for the Whiteside bit set..

Pete O.
Cash Or Money order only pls

Attached Files Image(s)

--------------

Pete O.
Former user Name: cigarman
Local pickup might be easier if we knew where you were.
Smile
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Edited and location Added thank!
--------------

Pete O.
bump..
--------------

Pete O.
Pm sent for vise
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(01-09-2018, 04:00 PM)alanealane Wrote: Pm sent for vise

Vise still available. Someone needs to get this!  
Yes
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
That's a nice vise I have one
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Weekend Bump..thanks
--------------

Pete O.
Price lowered on router bit set.to $180 shipping included to lower 48 only pls.
--------------

Pete O.
HI Steve shipping cost to 45885 is $67 and I'm paying half of shipping.unfortunately I do not have PayPal.Im messaging you.
--------------

Pete O.