Reduced: Eggbeater lot
Three eggbeater lot.  No beauty queens but everything works as it should.  $50 shipped
Bottom up:
1. Yankee 1530a multispeed. Some finish loss and top part of handle is dinged up.
2. Craftsman - finish loss with good handle.  Mechanically sound.
3. Unmarked.

Thanks
David
(01-06-2018, 05:48 PM)matzner Wrote: Three eggbeater lot.  No beauty queens but everything works as it should.  $45 + shipping from 95405
Bottom up:
1. Yankee 1530a multispeed. Some finish loss and top part of handle is pretty dinged up.
2. Craftsman - finish loss with good handle.  Mechanically sound.
3. Unmarked.

Lot of two bevels + 3 pairs of dividers. $35 shipped
Bevels are in good shape with one apology for corrosion on the rounded end of the Stanley 18 that does not affect function.
The calipers are good quality but as shown have varying degrees of corrosion that do not affect function.

Plastic(?) pistol grip "Yankee" screwdriver.  Branded Wards Master.  A must have for your Yankee collection.  $20 shipped.

Free planes - you pay shipping or come get it in Santa Rosa, CA.
Stanley Bailey #4 + what I think is a Stanley 220.  Extra blade and breaker for #4.  Ugly but serviceable with a little work.  No cracks or damages other than rust on #4 blade.

Free Pony riveter - you pay shipping or come get it in Santa Rosa, CA.  I'm pretty sure all the parts are there except for the cap to the storage cup.

Thanks
David

pm sent on planes
I can't believe no one has jumped on that Yankee 1530!!
Big eek There was a time after CS reviewed these that you couldn't touch them on Ebay for under $45.

Still, they are the single most useful small eggbeater drill in creation! They have the 5 position selector that allows them to ratchet forward, ratchet in reverse, lock, regular drilling, and I forget the last setting,...
Smirk
Blush

If I didn't have one (OK, I have two,.....) already and numerous spare parts, I'd buy it.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
(01-31-2018, 08:17 PM)Blacky Wrote: I can't believe no one has jumped on that Yankee 1530!!
Big eek There was a time after CS reviewed these that you couldn't touch them on Ebay for under $45.

Still, they are the single most useful small eggbeater drill in creation! They have the 5 position selector that allows them to ratchet forward, ratchet in reverse, lock, regular drilling, and I forget the last setting,...
Smirk
Blush

If I didn't have one (OK, I have two,.....) already and numerous spare parts, I'd buy it.
BTTT 
Well let's give it a shot. I'm newly in love with the Milwaukee fuel brushless drills but after that flying endorsement for the 1530 I'll take them. That way I'll have a working drill when the power goes out
Big Grin
I will pm you shortly
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-22-2018, 11:07 PM)alanealane Wrote: Well let's give it a shot. I'm newly in love with the Milwaukee fuel brushless drills but after that flying endorsement for the 1530 I'll take them. That way I'll have a working drill when the power goes out
Big Grin
I will pm you shortly

I think that you will be very happy that you did. If I did not already have several of the Yankee eggbeaters that Dominic had tuned up, this lot would have been long gone.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
From this particular batch of drills, that Craftsman made by Millers Falls could be the best user of the three.
(02-23-2018, 05:57 AM)Greg Jones Wrote: From this particular batch of drills, that Craftsman made by Millers Falls could be the best user of the three.

I agree - while the Yankee is sweet (I have another) that Craftsman is a sleeper and is very nice.

Just shipping out to Alex today.

Best to all,
DM
Wow you folks have me drooling! I can't wait to try them out!!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]