Lie Nielsen in Chicago - January 26-27
Waiting to hear from the Commissioner Clifford if he will be able to attend.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Where is the Commish? Be at Mike’s at 9.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Saw Slav and Cian.  Everyone else is AWOL.
Sad
Sorry, I couldn’t make it. My son had a volleyball tournament this morning. Family first. It would have been nice to see everyone though, it’s been a long time.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
(01-27-2018, 03:05 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Saw Slav and Cian.  Everyone else is AWOL.
Sad

Sorry Mike, I couldn't get there until noon.  All I saw was Jeff Miller
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I just missed you guys!
Sad  I tried to go to the Highway House to get a sandwich and they were having a private party.  Hopped in the car with a couple of friends and we had to go back towards the city to find a place to eat.  I should have stopped back at the school.....dang!  I did see Cian and Slav, which was great.  Maybe we could do a meet-up some time?
(01-28-2018, 05:24 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: I just missed you guys!
Sad  I tried to go to the Highway House to get a sandwich and they were having a private party.  Hopped in the car with a couple of friends and we had to go back towards the city to find a place to eat.  I should have stopped back at the school.....dang!  I did see Cian and Slav, which was great.  Maybe we could do a meet-up some time?

You Chicago guys have all the fun.  Someday I'll take a roadtrip from NJ to a CATS meeting, likely when I'm retired and my bride desperately wants me out of the house for a while...... next 2-3 years perhaps......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Come on down we’ll throw a party, make sure you load up the van!

Slav
(01-28-2018, 06:05 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: Come on down we’ll throw a party, make sure you load up the van!

Slav

Here's you in 2012, at the CRAFTS of NJ tool auction.  As I recall, you had many files with you that day........ there's "Blacky's Boy" in the background, grinning .......

[Image: 7079772575_6c66c4c419_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
That’s the day we came up with Professor Sawbody, it’s nice when a plan comes together. Where is the professor?

Slav