A Plane and Misc tools
I ground a few bodies ahead and I am know just putting them back together and posting them for sale. I have a few left but not to many, I have a 4, a couple of 5s' and a couple of 6's left. You can PM me if you might be interested in any as yet reassembled.

As always all have been precision ground and are no more than .0015 of an inch out of being perfectly flat. The sides have been ground with the same care and precision and are also ground square to the bottom. The would make a good choice of a plane for shooting board work.

I touched up the plane irons on all of the planes.  It helps with sharpening, It doesn't require any lapping but  a lot of people will still do it. The top on. some of the earlier irons needed a little help after about 100 years or so. I  It helps the blade to make full contact with the frog and I feel it helps reduce chatter.

I have a nice Bailey #4. Since nothing is perfect I would say that the japanning is at least 97%. The tote is new, which I made out of Cherry and stained to match the knob that came on the plane as best as I could.

Asking $75 plus shipping.

I also have two Grip-tite feather boards for sale at $25 each plus shipping, $45 for both.

I have a AngleMaster for setting the angles on a Tormek. It upgrades from an earlier Model. Asking $12 plus shipping. I also have an older style diamond dresser for a Tormek asking $20 plus shipping. It is a far cry from the $90 plus of the new one. Will take $27 for both

And last but not least a Starrett4 inch flat bladed divider no.63, list is about $72 and a hermaphrodite 6 inch caliper. I couldn't even find this one but I didn't go to Starrett. These are like gold. Asking $20 each plus shipping.

I am willing to reduce both together for $35.

Thanks for looking,

Tom
pm sent on grip sites
(01-09-2018, 06:59 PM)digger Wrote: pm sent on grip sites

The grip-tites are sold pending.

Tom
(01-09-2018, 07:46 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: The grip-tites are sold pending.

Tom

Plane sold pending payment.

Tom