Oliver 270 D 5hp Table Saw, 3 Oliver Fences $1,500.00
Smile 
Oliver 270 D serial # 70382, 5 hp 3 phase 220/440 motor runs super smooth. $1,500, Culver City, CA 90232
Cranks up and down and from 0 to 45 degrees effortlessly, correct factory arbor washer and nut.
Cast Iron Table is nice, clean and flat with original full depth factory hand stamped rule and markings.
Included are (1) Oliver I tilting rip fence, (1) Oliver front bar mount rip fence and Oliver #2 cross cut gauge.
Complete Oliver Guard with attaching bracket, arm, hood, period correct magnetic starter, everything is there.

Attached Files Image(s)

wish I were closer - that's an awesome looking saw & sounds like a fair price
good luck with the sale
(01-17-2018, 05:13 PM)DCM Wrote: wish I were closer - that's an awesome looking saw & sounds like a fair price
good luck with the sale

Thank you.
Just lowered the price and added new photos.
1,500.00 my bottom line.
Great saw 1,500.00
too far from me or I would probably pee off my wife
Smirk
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Hi Gary,
i sent you a private message... tried to send you an email (but I am a new user and it still won't let me send an email yet... something about activation)

i am interested in the saw. I am local - Pasadena...but i am near culver city twice weekly.
email me via the forum if it is still for sale.
Gentry