Waterborne poly
I just completed a large lectern for a non profit organization I belong to and I want to spray a clear waterborne finish on it.  The wood is white oak, non stained, and I have both General Finishes Endura-Var and Endura clear poly.

Does anyone have experience with these products and what are the benefits and disadvantages of each?

Jay
I've used many gallons of both products.  Enduro Clear Poly is my favorite all around finish.  It sprays very easily and gives a beautiful, clear, hard finish.  EnduroVar is a little harder to spray for me. It has a very slight amber tint that is supposed to amber more over time like traditional varnish, but I haven't seen it yet and I've been using it for more than 6 years  EnduroVar is the most chemically resistant WB finish I've tested, Clear Poly only slightly less so, but it slightly harder.  

I wouldn't use either on white oak without putting something underneath first.  They are just too pale for my taste.  As a minimum, I would first spray it with a coat of SealCoat shellac to give it some tint. For a little more color I would either dye it first or put some dye in the Sealcoat.  Lots of options, just depends upon what look you want.   

John