Segmented Vase
    Walnut and popular,the shorter one is the one that came apart on the lathe. ( 7' diameter x 10 high )

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-10-2018, 10:49 PM)Dennis  Puskar Wrote: Walnut and popular,the shorter one is the one that came apart on the lathe. ( 7' diameter x 10 high )

Good job , Nice save
Cool
little advice on your pictures, try zooming in/get closer on the subject and leave less background. it nice that you use a background
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(01-11-2018, 10:10 AM)Woodshop Wrote: Good job , Nice save
Cool
little advice on your pictures, try zooming in/get closer on the subject and leave less background. it nice that you use a background
Yes

Don ,thanks for the comment and the tip.
I like them too
VERY nice,great work.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I have never done segmented work before, but I hear that open segmented work is the hardest to turn.  So good job
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-12-2018, 10:39 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I have never done segmented work before, but I hear that open segmented work is the hardest to turn.  So good job

Mel, Arlin

thanks for the compliments.