plan
does anyone have a plan or know where I can get one for a tilt out trash cabinet?
thanks Bob
[attachment=7174][attachment=7174]

[attachment=7174]
(01-11-2018, 02:43 PM)BB-BOB Wrote: does anyone have a plan or know where I can get one for a tilt out trash cabinet?
thanks Bob

I built this one recently. I know there are plans available on line, but I didn't use any. My best advice is to pick out the actual trash can you plan to use first, and then build to fit. Keeping in mind also that the can's diagonal measure (height) is the critical measure for the tilt out feature and you'll want a couple of extra inches for clearance when it tilts out.

Attached Files Image(s)

I built one for my daughter a few years ago.  She wanted a double so she bought the containers and I took it from there.  My suggestion would be buy your trash can then have fun designing something useful to you.  I think I used piano hinge at the bottom and chain to keep the thing from falling forward.

Go for it and have fun.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I agree with both aboves... buy your can first.

I built a double one for a neighbor. the hard part was figuring the tilt so the back of the can missed the top drawer.
WoodNET... the new safespace
(01-11-2018, 03:35 PM)ed kerns Wrote: I built this one recently. I know there are plans available on line, but I didn't use any. My best advice is to pick out the actual trash can you plan to use first, and then build to fit. Keeping in mind also that the can's diagonal measure (height) is the critical measure for the tilt out feature and you'll want a couple of extra inches for clearance when it tilts out.

Hey   how the h--l do I open that attachment    Bob
(01-11-2018, 06:57 PM)BB-BOB Wrote: Hey   how the h--l do I open that attachment    Bob

Sorry, The 'attachments' were just me fumbling around trying to post the pics.
I'd use a trash can with a lid to keep the odors down.

71BeUF+BMRL._SL1200_.jpg