Chantilly Woodworking Show
I've been attending the Woodworking Show in Baltimore for over twenty years now.  The show was held last weekend and due to family circumstances I was unable to attend.  I see there is a show scheduled in Chantilly , Va towards the end of March, same show promotors.  Wondering if anyone has attended the Chantilly venue and what they thought.  Mainly interested in the size of the show, number of vendors, etc...  The Chantilly venue would actually be about the same driving distance as Baltimore, about 2 hours, and my concern is booking a room, driving down, then finding out that I could do the show in twenty minutes or so.  Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
I've done it once. A goodly chunk of the booth space was taken by one vendor.  They had a whole slew of gizmo's and doo dads. Alex Snodgrass was there giving table saw demos and that was cool.  There were a number of tutorials, but they were not isolated from the booth area and as the place got crowded all the presenters had to turn up the volume on their PA systems so it was just one fighting the other.

If you have to book a room to go to the show, I would not say it's worth your time. I caught a bandsaw tutorial, a turning tutorial and walked the floor several timesand was out in about 3 hours.
chris