How many safety violations can you spot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7D3_sFP00

Sometimes watching third world craftsmen leave me shaking my head.  But, their laws are way different than ours.  So have fun and at the end is a nice piece of workmanship on display.
"Amazing Skills Fastest Woodworking Techniques Smart - Building And Making A Wooden Head For Stairs"

Wow!  That was fast!

Oh . . . wait - nevermind.

Laugh
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
Great craftsmanship and a beautiful piece of wood.Loved the toe clamps.But he didn't clean up the glue squeeze out.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Where there are no rules, there are no violations.

No one in the US has told them we have established regulations we expect them to keep.

I hope they wipe up the glue squeeze out.
Had to stop watching when he used his hand to brush away the sawdust on the jointer table while the cutter head, which has no guard, was spinning at full speed.
I cannot imagine working bare footed in my shop.   

The squeeze-out was quite visible but perhaps some molding was to be applied or perhaps the glue (epoxy?) would be scraped off afterwards.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.