Delta 16-1/2" Drill Press Like NEW Model 17-965 SOLD
SOLD Delta Model 17-965 drill press: 16-1/2", 3/4 HP, 4-7/8" quill stroke, 16 speeds, 120/240 volt. This was the best rated DP in a Fine Woodworking review a few years ago. Comes with custom dolly with locking casters. This is in like new condition and comes with manual. Very heavy unit. SOLD, picked up at my shop outside of Hartford, CT.  First pic is stock pic from web, second is actual unit.

[Image: 00B0B_aToSroBAUts_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00a0a_h2p8er4aHK2_600x450.jpg]
FWIW, I have one of these in my shop (mine is an earlier version I believe) and it is a fantastic drill press (bought mine new)! Lots of great features such as quill lock, convenient-to-use depth gauge, easy-to-change belt speeds, etc.

Good luck with the sale!

Doug
Doug: I agree. The only reason I am selling is to gain some much needed floor space. Hoping to get a small bench top unit to replace it (old iron).  Someone is going to get a very nice DP. Phil

(01-12-2018, 01:19 PM)Tapper Wrote: FWIW, I have one of these in my shop (mine is an earlier version I believe) and it is a fantastic drill press (bought mine new)! Lots of great features such as quill lock, convenient-to-use depth gauge, easy-to-change belt speeds, etc.

Good luck with the sale!

Doug