Gun show tip that might come in handy
Wink 
Can't get the pix to post, but it was a sign in a vendor's display case:

"For and extra $4.95 I'll provide you with a receipt that matches what you told your wife you paid."

Laugh
Laugh
Rolleyes

Wouldn't work for me.
No

After 41 years she knows what I'm gonna say before I even start thinking
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
My wife stands right there beside me.

She says -

"We don't have one of those, do we?"

"When was the last time you saw one?"

"That one looks nice."

"Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday (Choose correct words based on time of year.)"

"I don't know, if I want the .22 or the .45-70."  (When talking about the Henry lever action)  We haven't got either one, yet.  Still trying to decide.

Yes, she has a sister.  Three of them.  All married.

Big Grin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
When I buy anything (not often enough) I just hope she doesn't notice it....
(01-12-2018, 06:31 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: My wife stands right there beside me.

She says -

"I don't know, if I want the .22 or the .45-70."  (When talking about the Henry lever action)  We haven't got either one, yet.  Still trying to decide.

Get her the .22 Golden Boy, great rifle and cheap to shoot, its so much fun.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
one time I saw a colleague with his wife looking at hand tools in Lowes.  I told him, "remember, you're still living with the tool long after your wife forgets how much it cost."  Did not go over well.