for sale brazillian rosewood
i have been a woodworker for the past 40 plus years and have decided to divest some of the wood i have collected and used .  now and for the last few decades i use mostly domestic wood .  so , up for sale is my stash of brazillian rosewood ( "dalbergia nigra " ). most of the wood are squares  1 1/2" X 15 " + - . waxed ends, air dried , stable old stock.  $45. plus shipping. i also have some thicker, wider stock available on request. 
this is a good opportunity to buy some of the rarest of woods no longer commercially available . you will quickly discover why this wood was such a coveted material. wonderful for turning , knife handles, detail, inlay ,etc. 
[Image: brazillian_rosewood_13.jpg]

[Image: brazillian_rosewood_3.jpg]
(01-13-2018, 12:51 PM)crann Wrote: i have been a woodworker for the past 40 plus years and have decided to divest some of the wood i have collected and used .  now and for the last few decades i use mostly domestic wood .  so , up for sale is my stash of brazillian rosewood ( "dalbergia nigra " ). most of the wood are squares  1 1/2" X 15 " + - . waxed ends, air dried , stable old stock.  $45. plus shipping. i also have some thicker, wider stock available on request. 
this is a good opportunity to buy some of the rarest of woods no longer commercially available . you will quickly discover why this wood was such a coveted material. wonderful for turning , knife handles, detail, inlay ,etc. 

PM Sent.
Pm sent
(01-13-2018, 01:10 PM)Rchan63 Wrote: Pm sent

** sorry for not being clearer in my post. the rosewood is being  offered by the piece for $45/ each plus shipping . thanks for all who replied so far. thomas
(01-13-2018, 02:24 PM)crann Wrote: ** sorry for not being clearer in my post. the rosewood is being  offered by the piece for $45/ each plus shipping . thanks for all who replied so far. thomas

Disregard my PM.  I won't be able to afford this stuff.

Thanks.
(01-13-2018, 12:51 PM)crann Wrote: i have been a woodworker for the past 40 plus years and have decided to divest some of the wood i have collected and used .  now and for the last few decades i use mostly domestic wood .  so , up for sale is my stash of brazillian rosewood ( "dalbergia nigra " ). most of the wood are squares  1 1/2" X 15 " + - . waxed ends, air dried , stable old stock.  $45. plus shipping. i also have some thicker, wider stock available on request. 

Brazilian Rosewood smells wonderful when working it !!!!!!! Too bad it is so rare these days...but I can certainly understand why !!!!
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset