New woodworker...New YouTube channel!
My name is Tyler I'm 26 years old and I have just recently launched my new YouTube channel and I will be uploading new videos every few days documenting my learning curve. I'm new to the craft so I have no clue what I'm doing, but a wise man once told me to surround myself with like-minded people so here I am, trying to make a name for myself. I will attach a few pictures of a workbench table that I built for my shop. It's made out of cedar and walnut that I cut down and milled myself with just a chainsaw. This project took me 7 months to design and build. There are no nails or screws used in this table and it is rock solid. I designed two twin screw vices (One on either end) out of bicycle sprockets and bicycle chains. You can also find my best work on my Instagram. My goal here is to gather a knowledgeable and interactive audience to help expedite the learning process. Make sure you hit that subscribe button and stay tuned for future videos.

My YouTube

My Instagram

Attached Files Image(s)

Hmmm, ad revenue click bait, I'll pass.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(01-13-2018, 09:20 PM)Admiral Wrote: Hmmm, ad revenue click bait, I'll pass.....

He's got 10 subscribers and a few dozen views. There isn't going to be any add revenue.
Laugh

Oh and Tyler, the bench looks nice.
(01-13-2018, 10:09 PM)Rick Barton Wrote: Oh and Tyler, the bench looks nice.

+1
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020