Veritas Miter Box Guides
I have the LV guides but not yet used. I am, therefore, of no help but their size suggests to me that they are designed for carcass saws or smaller size.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(01-14-2018, 10:39 PM)Peter Tremblay Wrote: Veritas Miter Box inserts

Sorry should have linked them in the first post.

I could easily cut the slots on my router table to make sure that they are straight.  
I like my plow plane but I'm not very good with it.

I'm considering building tow of these out of some nice plywood.  One 6" and one larger but I'm not sure how larger.

Sorry to hijack, but...

In the picture at that link, that looks like a push (vs pull) saw. With a push saw, why would the piece being cut be against the side of the box towards the user?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(01-19-2018, 02:03 AM)iclark Wrote: Sorry to hijack, but...

In the picture at that link, that looks like a push (vs pull) saw. With a push saw, why would the piece being cut be against the side of the box towards the user?

I was wondering about that detail in the photo as well.

But I figured it was just something artistic rather than realistic.
Peter

My "day job"
(01-19-2018, 02:03 AM)iclark Wrote: Sorry to hijack, but...

LV are always posing humor for the unsuspecting. Most of us ignore (don't see) the oddity, or two. In this prop, blood or catsup under the blade might cause more pause. I don't think a pull saw would matter.