Jelutong boards for sale.
I have two pieces of Jelutong 9/4 x 12" x 68" and 101". They are cut for the same piece. Located in Rehoboth mass. Have some smaller scrap pieces as well. Asking $200 or make an offer.

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-15-2018, 07:35 AM)Divebuzzards Wrote: I have two pieces of Jelutong 9/4 x 12" x 68" and 101". They are cut for the same piece. Located in Rehoboth mass. Have some smaller scrap pieces as well. Asking $200.
Size and price on the smaller pieces?????
Confused
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(01-15-2018, 11:01 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ..............
Size and price on the smaller pieces?????
Confused

Misc sizes. They come with the boards.
Thanks
(01-15-2018, 11:38 AM)Divebuzzards Wrote: Misc sizes. They come with the boards.
Thanks

OK thanks...Jelutong is probably my favorite carving wood...fortunately I still have a few pieces in my stash..
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(01-15-2018, 12:01 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: OK thanks...Jelutong is probably my favorite carving wood...fortunately I still have a few pieces in my stash..
Big Grin

Thank you for serving. My father was a Marine in The Korean war. You are all heros.
(01-15-2018, 02:27 PM)Divebuzzards Wrote: Thank you for serving. My father was a Marine in The Korean war. You are all heros.

OORAH..Semper Fi !!
Winkgrin

Get off my lawn !
Upset