sketchup help - re-close curved face?
I'm new at Sketchup but overall finding it very intuitive! 
I drew a rectangular tabletop, used push/pull to make it 1" thick, then drew an arc at the end, and used push-pull to "erase" the corners to make a rounded end. 
I just noticed that somehow I blew away the "face" of the curved edge and I can't figure out how to reconnect it. 

Hopefully these two pix will illustrate the problem. Any gurus know how I can re-close the curved face?

Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

With native tools you could use the Line tool to draw in vertical lines between the vertices of the upper and lower arcs. Then soften those edges so they don't show. Depending upon what else is going on with the rest of the top's geometry, it might be faster to erase everything but the bottom face and use Push/Pull to extrude back to 3D. There some extensions that can fill in the surface automatically but since you're new to sketchUp, I would suggest sticking with the native tools so you get the hang of them before adding more tools to learn.

If you want a little one-on-one help, drop me a PM.
(01-15-2018, 10:57 AM)DaveR1 Wrote: With native tools you could use the Line tool to draw in vertical lines between the vertices of the upper and lower arcs. Then soften those edges so they don't show. Depending upon what else is going on with the rest of the top's geometry, it might be faster to erase everything but the bottom face and use Push/Pull to extrude back to 3D. There some extensions that can fill in the surface automatically but since you're new to sketchUp, I would suggest sticking with the native tools so you get the hang of them before adding more tools to learn.

If you want a little one-on-one help, drop me a PM.

thanks that was easy! I did as you suggested, deleted all but the bottom face and then just pulled it back up in place. Easy!
Good deal.