possible wny lumber run! (UPDATED PICS)
hello this is Richard Stevens I used to be on here under a different screen name or "username" I forgot all my login information and such and cant get in the old e-mail to regain access, I was thinking of getting a lumber run going sometime here in the future if I can get enough interest.

I have a lot of lumber in the kiln right now drying, I do have a lot in the racks

4/4 and 8/4 KD walnut
4/4 KD ash
4/4 KD hard maple
4/4 KD soft maple
4/4 KD cherry

and random other species

I do have pictures of lumber we have as well when I figure out how to put them up here again I will, however I had one heck of a time doing it all the other times I posted

I have several thousand feet of weathered air dried lumber as well that's outside but has snow all around it.
we also have been starting to saw lumber for building pallets and bulk boxes and tree stakes, we build them and we have lumber for it as well.

we are located between Rochester and buffalo I am not far off of the Batavia NY thru-way exit. I was thinking of a lumber run heading east but I do small runs all the time as well to buffalo and Rochester of 50- 600 bf or more so if you would like some lumber soon we can do small ones almost every week

I am working on a price list of a bunch of different things which I will post up here as soon as I can get it all figured out, but if you have a specific something your looking for for a project coming up or want to get stocked up before summer and such let me know.

please feel free to pm me or post on here or sent me any type of msg threw here

thanks a lot
For Pictures, especially a lot of them, what I've been doing is using Yahoo's "Flickr" photo service, and creating an "Album" within Flickr, then inserting the link to the Album into a post here. Seems to work well. I'd be interested in what you might have for sale.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(01-18-2018, 04:54 PM)Admiral Wrote: For Pictures, especially a lot of them, what I've been doing is using Yahoo's "Flickr" photo service, and creating an "Album" within Flickr, then inserting the link to the Album into a post here.  Seems to work well.  I'd be interested in what you might have for sale.

thank you I will look into the account thing thanks for the insight
PM the mods. They can probably get you back into your original account. You ain't the only one it's happened to!
Smile
Let us know how far east your coming and when. I'm in Albany about 2 miles from the Thruway. I will be happy to canvass the people in my woodworking club and see if anyone needs anything.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Any chance of heading west to Cleveland? If so, could you give us an idea of pricing?
(01-18-2018, 06:59 PM)cvillewood Wrote:  could you give us an idea of pricing?

Agreed -- I'm getting ready to need about 1000 bf for flooring and a good source would be great.  (I'm near L'ville)
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(01-18-2018, 06:59 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Any chance of heading west to Cleveland?  If so, could you give us an idea of pricing?
I am also in the Cleveland area and I would have an interest in walnut
welcome back! as soon as I saw that subject line I knew it must be the same guy
Smile
I have a list about done and I am working on a list of lumber that I would be able to do for longer distances as wel sorry i have been off for a while and not replying I am my son has some developmental autism problems and he has been a big focus,

as far as going further I would entertain other places as long as the need is good enough as I have seen in the past it always has been need good lumber will travel I always said I just took some walnut out of the kiln inch and two inch stock book match and live edge as well a lot of stuff under 5feet I will pout some pics up by ind of the week pm me if any one needs anything and I will do my best to get some pics up by end of the week