FS: Leigh D4 Dovetail Jig "PRICE REDUCTION"
ROUTER, VRS and Dovetail bits are spoken for.

Leigh D4 still available.

Leigh D4 dovetail jig, manual, shop made stand with two drawers and cover - $275
SOLD PP - Leigh VRS24 (vacuum and router support) - $65
SOLD - PC 690LR router, guide bushing, 1/4" and 8MM collets, wrench and manual - $75
SOLD PP - Leigh half blind dovetail bits - 128, 140, 101, 80 (all 8MM) and 140 - 1/4" - $50

I am offering a Leigh D4 dovetail jig.  Included is the jig itself, VRS dust collection accessory, set of dovetail bits for the jig, like new PC690 router, wrenches, manual, shop made stand with 2 storage drawers for clamping to a workbench and a cover.

More pictures can be provided - just let me know what you would like to see.  This jig has seen little use and is in good condition.  I am asking $495 + shipping which I think is a good price with all of the extras but , as always, I am willing to listen to reasonable offers.

I can deliver within a reasonable distance from Winston Salem, NC.

Thanks for looking

Rick

[attachment=7353]

[attachment=7354]
Rick

BTTT - offers welcome
Rick

Bump

DT
Thanks for the bump Doug - I thought this would get a little more interest than it has.  Even thoughI mentioned offers   - maybe I need to reduce pricing
Rick

(01-22-2018, 09:30 AM)Rick_B Wrote: Thanks for the bump Doug - I thought this would get a little more interest than it has.  Even thoughI mentioned offers   - maybe I need to reduce pricing

One more bump - good luck Rick!

Doug
PM sent on the VRS 24 and bits
(01-27-2018, 09:51 PM)jcredding Wrote: PM sent on the VRS 24 and bits

You beat me to it 
Wink

Anyway pm sent for the router
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(01-27-2018, 11:39 PM)alanealane Wrote: You beat me to it 
Wink

Anyway pm sent for the router

Thanks guys - I have responded to all PM's.
Rick

(01-28-2018, 06:18 AM)Rick_B Wrote: Thanks guys - I have responded to all PM's.

See uodate in first post

Thanks
Rick

(01-30-2018, 08:17 AM)Rick_B Wrote: See update in first post

Thanks
Rick - Just sent you a follow up PM.  Had internet access problems. Thanks, John