Moisture meter
Anyone have a Risepro moisture meter? I bought one off of eBay but didn’t get a manual with it. It has 8 different wood groups to check. I don’t know what wood type belongs in each group so I can’t really check for moisture levels. I need a manual to know what 1-8 levels are.
(01-19-2018, 02:28 PM)tomwilson74 Wrote: Anyone have a Risepro moisture meter?  I bought one off of eBay but didn’t get a manual with it.  It has 8 different wood groups to check.  I don’t know what wood type belongs in each group so I can’t really check for moisture levels.  I need a manual to know what 1-8 levels are.

Please provide a model number and pic of the meter - also if not already done, google 'Risepro moisture meter *model #* manual' - I've gotten some hits in the past using that search phrase.  Good luck - Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
Found this online, I guess the model number is GM360.

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-19-2018, 06:41 PM)tomwilson74 Wrote: Found this online, I guess the model number is GM360.
Have you checked to see if the manufacturer has a website? Many tool companies have downloadable instruction manuals available to print out. I have done this several times.
(01-19-2018, 06:41 PM)tomwilson74 Wrote: Found this online, I guess the model number is GM360.

Hi again - just went to Amazon to look for the model# above - believe that you have several numbers reversed, i.e. the correct# is GM630 - look there for their Q&A section - appears that a manual is scarce if available?  Also google w/ the correct model# to see if you can get any hits - hopefully, a member will 'chime in' who may own this device to help - I have a Mini Ligno 2-pin meter which seems to work well for me.  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
Thanks!