Anyone have experience with a "snowblower impeller kit"?
I use FluidFilm aerosol. Seems to last a while.
My need for my snowblower is so sporadic it's hard to say how long it lasts, honestly. But probably. It's a "dry lube" so I think if you actually treated your unit between storms so it dries you're better off.

I got myself a replacement rubber paddle for a toro single stage that I'm going to cut up and roll my own impeller paddles, got some SS large flange sheet metal screws too. I'll report back.
Benny

(01-26-2018, 12:07 PM)bennybmn Wrote: My need for my snowblower is so sporadic it's hard to say how long it lasts, honestly. But probably. It's a "dry lube" so I think if you actually treated your unit between storms so it dries you're better off.

I got myself a replacement rubber paddle for a toro single stage that I'm going to cut up and roll my own impeller paddles, got some SS large flange sheet metal screws too. I'll report back.
Find an escalator or conveyor repair service.  They throw out sheets of that stuff as they replace it.  It is going to be in plenty good enough shape for this application.  You can probably get it for free.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.