Attached Files Image(s)

Uh oh...........
Raised  
Laugh 

You have a tube patch kit?
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I'm working on a memory box for a friend.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

The rough shaping of the tote and bun is just about complete.

I realized that I have to redo the lever cap so I ordered some very thick brass.  That hasn't arrived yet.

Lots to still do but there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Peter

My "day job"

Cool  
Cool  
Cool

Looking good Peter.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-12-2019, 09:43 PM)Peter Tremblay Wrote: The rough shaping of the tote and bun is just about complete.

I realized that I have to redo the lever cap so I ordered some very thick brass.  That hasn't arrived yet.

Lots to still do but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Great Job Peter!!!  Those are Fantastic!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(03-13-2019, 07:27 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Great Job Peter!!!  Those are Fantastic!

+1
Mine is empty. I will be laid up for the next 3 weeks from surgery. Wouldn't you know there is some nice weather here. Surgery was Tuesday and I still feel like I have been hit in the belly with a cannon ball. Progress in plating room will slow down but my son keeps doing what he can.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
Well, my daily bench shot is that I can actually see the bench again.  I have been doing a total rearrangement of the shop layout and I have a lot more room in there now to move around!   All that is left to be done is put the shop mats on the floor to save my old legs :
Smile  And then some odds and ends, but at least I can get back to work! 

Standing in the handtool area.  Where I have my bench and assembly table.

[Image: Ly-JOs-MPYRz2-AD2b8fq-IQ.jpg]

Looking back towards the handtool area:

[Image: Sm89-RKnm-R2-CMgi65-Vh-L2-Mw.jpg]

This has been a ton of work and my legs are shot from walking around on that floor.  

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(03-14-2019, 02:23 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Well, my daily bench shot is that I can actually see the bench again.  I have been doing a total rearrangement of the shop layout and I have a lot more room in there now to move around!   All that is left to be done is put the shop mats on the floor to save my old legs :
Smile  And then some odds and ends, but at least I can get back to work! 

This has been a ton of work and my legs are shot from walking around on that floor.  

John

That's a nice looking shop, John.

Does the small door next to your hand tool area limit the size of the projects that you can build in the shop?  Are you limited by what you can get out of the shop?
Peter

My "day job"