Daily Bench Shot
(06-13-2019, 11:36 AM)Smashedfinger Wrote: Here's my confusing bench
https://i.postimg.cc/RZ2pDYyd/IMG-3470.jpg

You can direct post here if you want
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Spent an hour and a half cleaning up my shop with my daughter Wednesday. Still need some time to finish, but it looks better.

It was such a mess I couldn't safely work in it, and I have three big projects in the queue. Filled my trailer with two years worth of scraps and trash for the dump.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Looks like some "good junk" in that trailer Brad.  
Yes
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
I have seen much worse at garage sales...but they also were opportunities for great bargains. I have reached the stage that I could hold one of those tool sales!

But sites like CL have been where I sell my tools in recent years. Speaking of that, I have to find time to list a few tools that need a new home.

Simon
Yeah, Redman, but I'm adopting a new method: If it's a year old and unused, toss it.

My shop is too small otherwise.
Semper fi,
Brad

Looks like progress.....
Big Grin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

?                                            

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Here’s one for the handtool users ..

[Image: whats-on-the-bench.jpg]

Preparing for the drawers ..

[Image: First-drawer-fronts.jpg]

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com

Cool 

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Need to get the bench un-piled.
Rolleyes 

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020