Daily Bench Shot
[Image: lxt-PWCdb-SBm09s-Nd67-I-dw.jpg]

Case all glued up, the door fitted, I have to pick up a piano hinge and one of those push button open thingy's
Smile
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Lookin good John
Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-07-2019, 10:51 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Lookin good John
Cool

Thank you Steve!
(08-07-2019, 10:51 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Lookin good John
Cool

+1 You gonna put down some Felt?

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(08-08-2019, 03:06 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: +1 You gonna put down some Felt?

Yes!
Drilling holes for the countertop connectors.

The radial ram drill is without equal for something like this..

Yes

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Not exciting but this morning I'm milling the Red Oak lumber from the Willow Oak I had removed back in 2017 for 21 drawer faces for my kitchen cabinets.

This is by no means Fine Woodworking, but I think the Young Man that is Battling Leukemia will be happy with it.  The project was made from some donated lumber and shop scraps, so I had some contrasts that were unavoidable so I tried to take advantage of that with a slightly darker drawer front.  The pull was donated by my wife who works at Hobby Lobby.  Delivery to the Hospital in Minnesota tomorrow.
If you pray, PLEASE pray for Nathan!

[Image: HAsh20-YWSv-Kobtjs9tc-Of-Q.jpg]
Lookin great John!!!
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Prayers for Nathan. Leukemia is nasty. Hope this helped to brighten his day.