Daily Bench Shot
Pikler triangle braces for a pair of triangles

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(06-27-2020, 08:21 AM)Sullivan Wrote: Just finished up some 8 foot pantry doors for a friend.  Poplar rails/stiles, MDF panels.  Came out pretty good.

[Image: awp1HUL.jpg]

[Image: sQKzElk.jpg]

Wow, nice doors.  I'm working on a closet remodel that could use a set like that.  Are these from your own design or did you get plans somewhere?
(10-27-2020, 06:48 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Miss Judy wants a couple of black walnut butcher block counters in her renovated kitchen.
This is the small one...

Seeing a lot of walnut for counters around here lately.  They are beautiful.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Dry fitting .......

Attached Files Image(s)

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Nice.....................
Bit delayed with the photos but slowly working on a Queen Anne style dining chair. Not because I particularly like the style but more because I'm interested in how the joinery works and the shaping techniques for the S-curve splat and crest rail.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
looks like a real nice shop space, wood!  
Cool

much bigger'n mine, but about the same amount of free workbench area.  
Laugh
(11-02-2020, 10:17 AM)arthropod98 Wrote: looks like a real nice shop space, wood!  
Cool

much bigger'n mine, but about the same amount of free workbench area.  
Laugh

Thanks Artho!!
3500sqft, less the 4x8 assembly table area.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

2 shelf glue- ups, fresh from the drum sander, 22 x 46. They will be put on a re-purposed casket rack  
Laugh  (dad was an undertaker) and used for storage of small steel pieces. I'll trim out the back and sides with 3/4 x 2 stock. Throw a coat of linseed oil on and call it good.

If you can guess the wood type, I'll pay yer woodnet membership fee for next year.  
Yes

Ed