Daily Bench Shot
Needs sanding and whatnot. But experimenting with making catch-trays as gifts this year.

Prototype in oak.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(10-26-2021, 11:07 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Cleaned up boxes, full of frames are in back, catching sunlight from the window, trying to ward off the mite attacks.
Other boxes and frames are in the garage, in one of the sheds......wife has them strung everywhere.
Smirk
Course I don't want them sticky, mouse/ant attracting things in here.
Laugh

Got a message today from a woman in the bee guild asking if I wanted to stop by she was thinning out the shed.  First thing I see is a box of unassembled frames then a huge number of flow hive frames in boxes so I load up what's there figure I can sort through it and pass what I don't want on.  She calls me back to her driveway points at a box tells me it's flow hive frames for a 10 frame box never used and another box that is a Colorado Bee Vac that came with a cracked piece of wood from the vendor who replaced it with box that wasn't broken.  Tomorrow is building boxes to hold the frames and repairing the vac box.  I might end up building a shed to hold on this stuff, as it's adding up.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bug 
You probably need a bee shed by now.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-09-2021, 12:32 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: You probably need a bee shed by now.

Yep the wife was saying just that.  Not really the type thing she says often
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Finished up a couple coping saws for two of my sons for Christmas.

Those are great looking saws.
(12-01-2021, 10:15 AM)cbygeorge Wrote: Finished up a couple coping saws for two of my sons for Christmas.

Very nice!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Bug 
(12-02-2021, 06:10 AM)stav Wrote: Those are great looking saws.

I agree
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Prepping mobile bases for the Delta jointer and Powermatic planer which I should be picking up tomorrow morning.

The corner blocks are reused HF base hardware.  I bought some steel tube stock and my son-in-law welded up the bases for me on Saturday.

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
(12-15-2021, 05:05 PM)R Clark Wrote: Prepping mobile bases for the Delta jointer and Powermatic planer which I should be picking up tomorrow morning.

The corner blocks are reused HF base hardware.  I bought some steel tube stock and my son-in-law welded up the bases for me on Saturday.

Oh my, Christmas is a little early.... bet you can't wait to open your gifts...

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.