Daily Bench Shot
I'm gluing up leg assemblies for a table and was TERRIFIED they wouldn't match up.  Floating tenons to hold it together. 

They worked!

This was a test clamp; I'll glue them together tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

I was fixing a cabinet that a painter had stripped out the holes for the hinges and came up with an idea I haven't seen mentioned here and it might not be worthy of being here yet here it is.

The screws that hold the hinge are small and anything larger would look wrong, moving the hinges would look bad as it was in a wall cabinet full of doors. and then it hit me using a domino in the face frame of the cabinet would put some solid wood where it is needed.  I have done the toothpicks and wood glue approach yet this seemed fast and a better fix.  I know the same could done with a dowel for those without a domino.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Today I glued up five panels for charcuterie boards and glued up the top for a table and placed the leg assemblies on it to show what it's roughly going to look like (upside down).

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Walnut dining table top nearing completion.  BLO on both sides; wet sanded with 220 on the top surface.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad