Daily Bench Shot
(05-25-2018, 06:44 PM)Redman Wrote: Snork.

Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Cabinets. Helper is staying away from that big stick.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
The cradle I'm almost done with. Construction is complete; sanding and shellac and it'll be done.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Very cool Brad.

Post is too short WTF.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
I was able to get the assembly glued up and the draw bore pegs hammered in.  I didn't need the clamps I am just trying to ensure that everything dries up nice and square so the knee braces will fit nice.

[Image: IMG_2097.jpg]

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Table looks to be coming along nicely John.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-29-2018, 07:26 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Table looks to be coming along nicely John.
Winkgrin
Thanks Stwood!  I was able to get the knee braces on it today.

[Image: IMG_2103.jpg]

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Table is looking great John.

I'm straying from woodworking...started the restore on my new to me 15 ton arbor press.

Big Grin

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-29-2018, 08:20 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Thanks Stwood!  I was able to get the knee braces on it today.

[Image: IMG_2103.jpg]

John

[Image: giphy.gif]