Daily Bench Shot

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-17-2018, 10:04 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Sitting on the main bench doing nothing.......Lol

Worthless helpers. 
Rolleyes
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(12-17-2018, 11:22 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I made my first cutting boards.  A dozen of them for Christmas gifts.

Maple, sapele, walnut, and cherry.  Here they are soaking in mineral oil.

Very nice. 
Sigh No thumbs up here. 
No
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Stwood_ said

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15094]

So worthless helper only wants Moon Pies huh. Worthless helper should be asking " Where's the RC Cola?" Can't have Moon Pies without Ra o C CoCola. (a la Jerry Clower) 
Big Grin 

Sheet I give up.

(12-17-2018, 07:08 PM)Redman Wrote: Stwood_ said

So worthless helper only wants Moon Pies huh. Worthless helper should be asking " Where's the RC Cola?" Can't have Moon Pies without Ra o C CoCola. (a la Jerry Clower) 
Big Grin 

Sheet I give up.

Laugh
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-17-2018, 07:10 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Laugh

Place needs thumbs up too.

(12-17-2018, 07:12 PM)Redman Wrote: Place needs thumbs up too.

Yes. Maybe Fred can force some in from behind the scenes.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very nice boards Jason.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Thanks, folks!

And done just in time, too; we drive down to Florida on Friday.
Semper fi,
Brad

For those of you that say my shop is NEVER dirty, or "Do you do any woodworking in that Museum"  
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Visual proof:

[Image: 56677901384__89632DE2-C5D9-455D-8CBC-D08...e4ykyu.jpg]

[Image: 56677613327__6F0DDF57-A2F2-4FE1-8532-090...kral2d.jpg]

[Image: 2G6RxTEUQFuH35eNJCk5VA_zpsdsdj02ir.jpg]

I will be glad when I get this huge table done!  I have to go really slow because of double shoulder replacement but I am ready for this to be done!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!!

All the Best!
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop