Daily Bench Shot

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I see you're finally getting something out of your worthless helper. 
Laugh

12 ga. brass?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(12-28-2018, 07:41 AM)Redman Wrote: I see you're finally getting something out of your worthless helper. 
Laugh

12 ga. brass?

Yes, after
Slap him several times.
Laugh 

Correct, 12ga. New camera is on my list. Seems they only last so long.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Lookin' and learnin'. 2" spring clamps? I can hardly squeeze mine to open that much any more.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Yes Red. 2" clamps

#2 railing all done.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Strong hands. I might have been able to squeeze that many of them when I was still using the very large box end wrenches and striking face wrenches. You know the size wrenches you need to be a weight lifter just to pick the things up.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Looks like those apples are multiplying.

(12-30-2018, 06:10 AM)Redman Wrote: Looks like those apples are multiplying.

I wish.
Laugh  Apples are pretty high these days. Got those at a good price by the bushel though.
Found a couple of bad ones and was sorting through them. Planning on canning some of them.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020