Daily Bench Shot
Very nice, John. The last time mine was that clean was before I moved my tools into my empty garage!

Splines installed in the box I'm building.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Out of the clamps and almost ready to sit atop the armoire. Of course I first have to finish the armoire. [Image: yellowsmile.gif]

See ya later,
Bill
(03-14-2019, 04:15 PM)Peter Tremblay Wrote: That's a nice looking shop, John.

Does the small door next to your hand tool area limit the size of the projects that you can build in the shop?  Are you limited by what you can get out of the shop?

Peter,

I can get any piece that would fit through a standard household door out of that door.  

Thanks for the compliment on the shop Sir!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(03-14-2019, 05:55 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Very nice, John.  The last time mine was that clean was before I moved my tools into my empty garage!

Splines installed in the box I'm building.

Thanks Brad!

That is a great looking box!

John
(03-14-2019, 07:00 PM)Bill_de Wrote: Out of the clamps and almost ready to sit atop the armoire. Of course I first have to finish the armoire. [Image: yellowsmile.gif]

Bill_de,

Those are my kind of bench cookies!
Smile
The last of the door and drawer slabs glued up for our kitchen.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I like the fact your shop is always clean and organized no matter what you’re doing.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(03-16-2019, 06:18 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: I like the fact your shop is always clean and organized no matter what you’re doing.

Thanks. It is most of the time. I usually clean and put stuff back as I work.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-14-2019, 02:23 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Well, my daily bench shot is that I can actually see the bench again.  I have been doing a total rearrangement of the shop layout and I have a lot more room in there now to move around!   All that is left to be done is put the shop mats on the floor to save my old legs :
Smile  And then some odds and ends, but at least I can get back to work! 

Standing in the handtool area.  Where I have my bench and assembly table.

[Image: Ly-JOs-MPYRz2-AD2b8fq-IQ.jpg]

Looking back towards the handtool area:

[Image: Sm89-RKnm-R2-CMgi65-Vh-L2-Mw.jpg]

This has been a ton of work and my legs are shot from walking around on that floor.  

John

I'm fidgeting. That space is just screaming for a wood floor.
Wink

Looks great, PJ.
Cool
(03-18-2019, 02:16 PM)Cian Wrote: I'm fidgeting. That space is just screaming for a wood floor.
Wink

Looks great, PJ.
Cool

I know, right?  A wood floor would make that a sweet space
Smile I did put my Harbor Freight shop mats down in the hand tool area which has helped a lot!

John