Daily Bench Shot
(08-15-2019, 04:59 AM)stav Wrote: Prayers for Nathan. Leukemia is nasty. Hope this helped to brighten his day.

+1 Yes prayers. Friend of mine died from Leukemia.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Just so you can know who you are praying for - This is Nate, and he LOVED his Gun Cabinet!

[Image: IMG-3580.jpg]

It was worth the 10 hours of driving round trip to deliver this.

I just can't imagine how helpless parents feel at a time like this!

Thanks for the kind words!
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Good on you John!

Sink cut-out roughed with the jigsaw, slowly routing to finished size.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-16-2019, 06:39 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Just so you can know who you are praying for - This is Nate, and he LOVED his Gun Cabinet!

[Image: IMG-3580.jpg]

It was worth the 10 hours of driving round trip to deliver this.

I just can't imagine how helpless parents feel at a time like this!

Thanks for the kind words!
John

That's definitely a feel good project. Very good of you to do that!
(08-22-2019, 10:13 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: That's definitely a feel good project. Very good of you to do that!

+1
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You should have got that when I was telling everyone to.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(10-02-2019, 05:59 PM)Bob10 Wrote: You should have got that when I was telling everyone to.

$94.00 delivered. What was the price on your deal? CRS here....
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-03-2019, 11:20 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: $94.00 delivered. What was the price on your deal? CRS here....

About the same with 3 burners and a flat top that covered 2 burners.  It was the Expedition 3
darn they are over $300 now.  I bought about a dozen CL did well by me.  I think Pcon, Kaga 
and I know for sure Hooks got at least one

https://www.outdoorcooking.com/products/...iddle.html
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(10-04-2019, 12:47 AM)Bob10 Wrote: About the same with 3 burners and a flat top that covered 2 burners.  It was the Expedition 3
darn they are over $300 now.  I bought about a dozen CL did well by me.  I think Pcon, Kaga 
and I know for sure Hooks got at least one

https://www.outdoorcooking.com/products/...iddle.html

Cool
Cool  deal. I wasn't in the market then I guess.

I just spotted another 2-burner this am. $90.00 free shipping. Never fails.....
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020