Daily Bench Shot
  Re: RE: Daily Bench Shot by Stwood_ (Odds and ends projec...)
(05-27-2021, 05:48 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Odds and ends projects continue to hold the assembly table down.

Nice setup with enough room to play with the truck.

Sweet  Smirk

(06-04-2021, 07:44 AM)daveginger Wrote: I am a spammer
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.

(06-04-2021, 07:44 AM)daveginger Wrote: Could you tell the size plz? length height width

Spammer.

BAM!!!

Re: RE: Daily Bench Shot by Tankwood ([quote='Stwood_' pid...)
(05-27-2021, 06:19 PM)Tankwood Wrote: Nice setup with enough room to play with the truck.

Sweet  Smirk

Uhuh. I can get 4 of those in here with the tools and lumber. 5 actually, if I consider the addition.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Re: Daily Bench Shot by Stwood_ (Post away. Give me a...)
Woodworking has slowed down a bit as major projects completed and the warmer weather meant it was time to do some fishing.  I've been dabbling in carving some spoons, and decided I want a spoon mule to make it easier.  Based on some YouTube vids, I kind of kluged some ideas and started half-a**ing a mule.  Basic frame is first, and I'll start working on the seat and head tomorrow.  Still need to trim the legs so I get the sitting height right and level it out.