Daily Bench Shot
(12-15-2021, 08:32 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: Oh my, Christmas is a little early.... bet you can't wait to open your gifts...

All I have to do is write the check.  Yes?  
Yes
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Got it all back to the shop; Delta DJ-20, Powermatic Model 15, and Supermax 19-38.  Used the chain hoist to unload and place the planer and jointer on their respective mobile bases under the jointer and planer.  Still need to do some work for the mobile base to go under the drum sander.

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
It doesn't fit on my bench anymore.

The lumber on the deck is going to become the top.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Went off the deep end on offset router bases....will eventually get 2 nice handles to replace the dowels.

Ed
(01-26-2022, 09:14 PM)EdL Wrote: Went off the deep end on offset router bases....will eventually get 2 nice handles to replace the dowels.

Ed

Ed,

It took me years to finally get around to building one for my router.  I don't know why I waited so long!  It makes using the router so much easier in many cases.  Now I need one for my trim router.

Last night's work was fumbling about and trying to figure out how to efficiently cut beveled miters for a production run coming up.  I've never cut beveled miters before, so wrapping my head around it was *not* easy.  I finally came up with a good method:  Cutting one end on my RAS and then the other end on my right tilt Uni.  I made sure to create a pattern piece to use and labeled it to make setting up easier and person proof.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Your correct Brad...thats why I didn't stop at 1.

Laugh

Ed
(12-01-2021, 10:15 AM)cbygeorge Wrote: Finished up a couple coping saws for two of my sons for Christmas.

great looking saws George!
Nice work!
G
Finished a Kumiko wall hanging. I try to learn something new for each project. This is a test panel for some sliding doors on a entertainment console project. Door panels with have speaker fabric backer instead of the walnut veneer on the test piece. Also will change up the design some.

[Image: full]
John
(01-29-2022, 09:23 AM)jstraw Wrote: Finished a Kumiko wall hanging.  I try to learn something new for each project.  This is a test panel for some sliding doors on a entertainment console project.  Door panels with have speaker fabric backer instead of the walnut veneer on the test piece.  Also will change up the design some.

[Image: full]

Wow. VERY well done.

Cool
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Working on cabinet to store my fishing gear.  Using 1X12 reclaimed lumber from a barn that I've had in the wood stash for six years.  Almost all of the  boards are a true 12" wide.

The pitch in those boards made it quite smokey for routing dadoes.  

The reclaimed nature of the lumber is also making for very fussy fitting of the panels to dadoes.  It's a good thing this is going to be rustic piece.

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")