Daily Bench Shot
Charcuterie board for a friend.  Walnut with maple inlays.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

1 1/2 beers later...

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-29-2022, 09:23 AM)jstraw Wrote: Finished a Kumiko wall hanging. I try to learn something new for each project. This is a test panel for some sliding doors on a entertainment console project. Door panels with have speaker fabric backer instead of the walnut veneer on the test piece. Also will change up the design some.

[Image: full]

Absolutely beautiful!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(04-12-2022, 05:29 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you, really appreciate the comment.

In prepping for this project, I ended up making way more wood strips than needed. With the extras, made a smaller panel for a Mother’s Day gift. Veneer is black dyed and the frame is some understated leopardwood. This panel went 3 times faster than the first.

[Image: full]

Taking a break after this one to get some of the other projects done.
John
(04-18-2022, 12:28 PM)jstraw Wrote: Taking a break after this one to get some of the other projects done.

That's impressive. Nice work!
Does a table top placed on horses for finishing count as a bench shot?

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Shop is somewhat of a mess right now, but what shop isn't. Dang glad I had this built in 2019 and didn't wait.

Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
~$800 in charcuterie and cheese boards.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

The small details

[Image: i-VndLFWd-M.jpg]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Repairing a new interior solid pine door.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020