Daily Bench Shot
After several years finally have my shop up and running again.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice!
That LN plane has always been on my list
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Distressing and finishing some new pine rp doors. Pain,stain, 2 coats wb poly.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-09-2023, 07:48 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Distressing and finishing some new pine rp doors. Pain,stain, 2 coats wb poly.
Nice looking doors.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-10-2023, 01:32 AM)Bob10 Wrote: Nice looking doors.

Thanks. What have you been doing"?

Also doing the 5 jambs and made all the trim.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-10-2023, 06:40 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Thanks. What have you been doing"?

Doors look good
For you or someone else?
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(01-11-2023, 06:03 PM)2beast Wrote: Doors look good
For you or someone else?

Son #2
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I'm building an executive desk and a small side table, both in ambrosia maple.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

My first attempt at castle joints and at a small side table as of this evening.  Need to trim up the joints a bit for a better fit and then taper the legs.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(01-10-2023, 06:40 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Thanks. What have you been doing"?

I have been busy dealing with inlaws stuff and evicting a tenant.  My FIL has gone off the deep end so while my wife is the youngest she is also the closest and with it a majority of the care.  They have rentals as well so somehow I am now fixing or managing repairs on them fairly often.  Seems the inlaws were slumlords so a simple project in one of my places is not simple in theirs.  Once they get renters the repair projects fall on pros I don't want to be involved with their tenants.  Oh yeah since New Years weather has kept me on my toes
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.