Daily Bench Shot
Bug 

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bug 

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

My second from-scratch design, while not ground breaking, is a big step for me.  It's a coffee table in cherry, with MCM influence.  16" tall,  32" diameter.  The Sketchup is just a rough drawing to get dimensions.  Joinery is half laps in the centers and floating M&T connection the legs.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Bug 

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-29-2023, 09:37 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: My second from-scratch design, while not ground breaking, is a big step for me.  It's a coffee table in cherry, with MCM influence.  16" tall,  32" diameter.  The Sketchup is just a rough drawing to get dimensions.  Joinery is half laps in the centers and floating M&T connection the legs.

I  like it. Any new pics?
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks!

Base is just a bit too large for the top I had already made, so I'll make another top for it.  Made some mistakes, learned some things.  I like it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Looks good................
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bug 

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Reusing/Upcycling an old Lowrance fish finder that I'll take to Canada in a few weeks and use on the lodge's boats.  Also upcycling one of the myriad power tool cases that go into the loft only to take up space.  There's enough room in this case to accommodate control unit, cabling, transducer, battery, and battery charger.  The case also serves as the mounting base for the control unit while in use.  Now I just need to figure out the method for mounting the transducer for clamping to the boat transom.  The square piece of PVC trim may figure into that solution.

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Bump.....................
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020