Portamate lumber rack $19.99 at Lowes
(01-21-2018, 06:01 PM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: That's a great deal!  I think that I paid twice that on sale at Woodcraft.
It is a great unit.

Thanks for the link to BrickSeek too Great Scott

Yeah, I bought two of these at Woodcraft thinking I was getting a good deal
No
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Think I saw them on Grizzly's site for $26.

My store is now empty too. East peoria iIL has 3 at least if you want to call them and pay for shipping.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Columbus Lowes on East Broad Street had a dozen left when I was there around 3:30 today.  Picked up a few sets.  Thanks for the heads up.

Lonnie
Plymouth, IN and the South Bend, IN have plenty in stock. Well Plymouth has 4 less than they did. Thanks for the heads up. Great deals like those I love. Warsaw, IN also has a bunch. They are sold under BORA Portamate brand. I told the cashier that what a great deal they are, other stores "Amazon" sell them for 48 a piece and other stores are even higher. She looked them up and they are not being discontinued. I used the link and the instructions in the posting above.
(01-22-2018, 09:34 PM)bmich Wrote: Plymouth, IN and the South Bend, IN have plenty in stock.  Well Plymouth has 4 less than they did.  Thanks for the heads up.  Great deals like those I love.  Warsaw, IN also has a bunch. They are sold under BORA Portamate brand.  I told the cashier that what a great deal they are, other stores "Amazon" sell them for 48 a piece and other stores are even higher.  She looked them up and they are not being discontinued.  I used the link and the instructions in the posting above.

They may have been part of a end cap promotion.  I know green extension cords get blown out cheap after Christmas while the black cord with the same specs stays full price.  Strange how things go.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-21-2018, 08:21 AM)greatscott Wrote: If you want to check inventory at Lowes, use this link:

https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/

and put in 999902675 for the item # followed by your zip code.
Brickseek said there were 10 at the local store, but when I got there they actually had 11 lol. I picked up 4, texted a woodworking buddy about the remaining 7. Tempted to go clean them out if he doesn't, and make gifts of them. I think the 98 cents on the price means the item is being discontinued?? 
[Image: 28083787449_91d3fe3b09_c_d.jpg]
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Weird, the display at my lowes had them marked at $29.99?
HD has them for $59, I wonder if they'd match the price; none of my local Lowes have any.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
59 is the pre discount price at Lowes

Let us know if HD price matches
Looks like HD us internet only... Not sold in stores