like new jet scroll saw for sale
[Image: IMG_2462.jpg]
Judy has a new saw coming and has to make room. Like new lightly used Jet for sale
pick up only in Garrett Co. MD 21550.  $650
(01-20-2018, 12:35 PM)PVW Wrote: [Image: IMG_2462.jpg]
Judy has a new saw coming and has to make room. Like new lightly used Jet for sale
pick up only in Garrett Co. MD 21550.  $650

ohhh that is a really nice one buddy.

I know PVW and he is an upright honest guy so you can buy with confidence.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
wow, the jet hasnt been out that long and already an upgrade?
hegner,hawk, or excaliber??
(01-20-2018, 04:07 PM)tomsteve Wrote: wow, the jet hasnt been out that long and already an upgrade?
hegner,hawk, or excaliber??

Judy has been using an Excaliber for 3 years. I have a Hawk I use when I need do anything on a scroll saw. We also have a dewalt. Had a Hegner and was glad to see it go.
The reason for the change is that Ray Seymore (seyco) introduced his saw right after we got the Jet, or we would have gotten it then. Judy has been wanting it since Ray sent her literature on it. Ray is top notch, knows the saws he sells and bends over backward to help you out. He's a dying breed
(01-20-2018, 05:17 PM)PVW Wrote: Judy has been using an Excaliber for 3 years. I have a Hawk I use when I need do anything on a scroll saw. We also have a dewalt. Had a Hegner and was glad to see it go.
The reason for the change is that Ray Seymore (seyco) introduced his saw right after we got the Jet, or we would have gotten it then. Judy has been wanting it since Ray sent her literature on it. Ray is top notch, knows the saws he sells and bends over backward to help you out. He's a dying breed

tomsteve, once she gets it let us know how she likes it? If you can.
Smile

Thanks 
(01-20-2018, 05:17 PM)PVW Wrote: Judy has been using an Excaliber for 3 years. I have a Hawk I use when I need do anything on a scroll saw. We also have a dewalt. Had a Hegner and was glad to see it go.

Not to hijack, but what did you not like about the Hegner? I have 2 of them in the shop (1 in very good condition and 1 waiting for a refurb) that I have not had time to use. Is there something that I can fix during the refurb?

That Jet does look sweet, so at least a BTTT.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(01-20-2018, 10:49 PM)iclark Wrote: Not to hijack, but what did you not like about the Hegner? I have 2 of them in the shop (1 in very good condition and 1 waiting for a refurb) that I have not had time to use. Is there something that I can fix during the refurb?

That Jet does look sweet, so at least a BTTT.

We had a Hegner for about 2 years. Was OK for about 6 months but then started having issues with it. Spent a lot of money on it sending it back to Advantage twice. Evidently they thought they were dealing with a run of the mill operator, Judy is a full time scroller with at least 15 years experience, and we repeatedly told them that she was a very experienced operator. They hem hawed around , talked on the phone multiple times and eventually we sent it back again.Oh and we had shipping charges on it every time, back and forth. Then they sent it back and told us that "this saw works as it is supposed to and nothing it wrong with it. That was the end of the hegner. We got the Excaliber and Judy's productivity went up 300 % immediately and has remained there .
  Ray has been the most knowledgeable person we have dealt with in the 25 years I've been in the woodworking business. He has intimate knowledge of the saws he sells and will help you out with the most minute problems.
I've had a Hawk for several years, bought it used , and it is a superior saw to the Hegner.
  Good luck with your saws

awesome!!
i have heard nothing but good about ray. actually, i think good is an understatement.
In all fairness, Hegner may be an OK saw. We had issues with the little table , blade attachment and of course maintenance. All the other saws have had maintenance but the excaliber has been the easiest one to work on and least problems. When you are on a saw 40 hr a week the true colors come through.
..................................................................................................