WTB: Pads for WP PRL1 /Bosch 1617
Long shot--

Hoping some one has a set of motor pads for the original Woodpeckers PRL to fit a Bosch 1617. Shoot me a PM if you have a set collecting dust.

Thanks, g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Motor pads? Is that the same as motor brushes?
(01-20-2018, 02:24 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Motor pads?  Is that the same as motor brushes?

They're adapter pads to fit a router motor into a router lift. The Woodpeckers PRL is built to accommodate the Porter Cable 7518.The motor pads allow smaller diameter router motors to fit.

g

What dia id is it? Woodtek makes some that fit the od for their lift. Amazon and woodtek's site woodworker.com sells them.

https://woodworker.com/woodtek-deluxe-ro...65-545.asp

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

thanks Mike, I dont know but will measure it tomorrow. Never thought of adapting a different mfgr's parts.

Thanks, g

I use them on 618 dewalts in my prl v1s so i know they can work if you can match the ID

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Measuring the Bosch at 3.505". Ordering a set right away. Thank you for the tip!!

Woodnet rocks!

g

(01-24-2018, 07:25 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Measuring the Bosch at 3.505". Ordering a set right away. Thank you for the tip!!

Woodnet rocks!

g

Which item number did you order, and did it end up working correctly for you and did you need more than one? I am buying a PRL v1 (original PRL) tomorrow and want to use my Bosch 1617EVS in it until I save up for the PC, wanted to make sure before I order something that it will indeed work. Thank you
nexgen23,

Ended up getting a NOS set of Woodpeckers pads on another forum. If you pm aram, a member of this forum I believe he has a set of WP pads for the Bosch

g

(03-27-2018, 07:43 AM)shoottmx Wrote: nexgen23,

Ended up getting a NOS set of Woodpeckers pads on another forum. If you pm aram, a member of this forum I believe he has a set of WP pads for the Bosch

g

Ok thank you, I ordered the part number 165-569 "3-1/2" Id X 4.2" Od Adapter F/woodtek Router Lift" on the advice of Woodpeckers product manager, who said it would work. When it comes in I will try to remember to stop in and post one way or the other.