PM 66 -- 3 HP(Two of them, $500/ea.) (fremont / union
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/d/p...04211.html

[Image: 01515_aQRsPotif37_600x450.jpg]

Two (2) Powermatic Model 66 Table Saws. Priced at $500/ea., buy one or both. They are identical, both have 3 HP motor, 208-230 volts (single phase). Solid cast iron base practically eliminates vibration, comes with rip fence, back rail, etc. as shown in photos. Only thing missing are the motor covers. These saws are built like a tank. They're rock-solid, industrial grade table saws. Only ever used to cut plastics. They're in great working order, but we've replaced them with a new, CNC controlled sliding table saw, and just don't have room to store these. 

Saws are located in our shop: Plastic Depot, 41407 Albrae Street, Fremont CA. Shop phone: show contact info 
Saws can be seen during business hours: M-F 8am to 4:30 pm. Ask for Tom or Victor. 
We do not have the motor covers.
We cannot deliver or ship. But we can help you load with our forklift. 
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Why always California? Whyyyyyyyy???? 
Upset
Laugh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I think in CA those saws are known to cause cancer, which holds the price down.
Laugh
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It all depends on location. Those left-leaning saws aren’t as popular in the tri-valley area as they would be closer to the bay.

Matt
(01-21-2018, 03:52 PM)mdhills Wrote: It all depends on location. Those left-leaning saws aren’t as popular in the tri-valley area as they would be closer to the bay.

Matt

The square footage the saw sits on is worth more than the $500...
Sad
(01-21-2018, 04:13 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: The square footage the saw sits on is worth more than the $500...
Sad
By several times
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ad still up - amazing deal for someone!

Doug