Bought a tool I will never use
I purchase the Igaging engineering square set of 3.  It was cheaper to buy the set than to buy the 4" and 6" individually.  I will never use the 2" square.

Today I sharpened a chisel.  Guess which square I used!

Yep, I had the set two whole days.  The fist one I used was the one I said I did not need.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
You can never have too many layout tools!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
(01-20-2018, 05:01 PM)Cecil Wrote: I purchase the Igaging engineering square set of 3.  It was cheaper to buy the set than to buy the 4" and 6" individually.  I will never use the 2" square.

Today I sharpened a chisel.  Guess which square I used!

Yep, I had the set two whole days.  The fist one I used was the one I said I did not need.

Here all these years I've been using stones to sharpen my chisels.  Who would of thunk.
(01-20-2018, 07:10 PM)CanoeBoy Wrote: Here all these years I've been using stones to sharpen my chisels.  Who would of thunk.

Ha ha ha. That's a good one.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/
(01-20-2018, 07:10 PM)CanoeBoy Wrote: Here all these years I've been using stones to sharpen my chisels.  Who would of thunk.

Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Durn it.

I was gonna offer you 5 bucks for it.

carl