Where to get a capacitor?
45 seconds on Google
(01-25-2018, 12:17 PM)rwe2156 Wrote: 45 seconds on Google

Saw that...mine has wire leads.

I ordered one on EBay
Al

[Image: d862610a0491e186061e4a9d8c98ce74_8736cfb...281%29.JPG]
I turn, therefore I am!
Well got the new part ($4.99 on Ebay shipped to my door), installed, works perfect!!!  The only issue I have now is that the new cap is much bigger and does not fit under the cover. I have to secure it to the motor.

Thanks to all for your help!

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
Glad to hear it.  Be sure to seal up any openings into the motor frame with silicone or similar, so it doesn't ingest dust.  Maybe even make a new cover from some leftover light-gauge metal (with a little paint so it's not obnoxious looking). Even some spare duct material, if it's thin.

Cool
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(01-31-2018, 06:49 PM)TDKPE Wrote: Glad to hear it.  Be sure to seal up any openings into the motor frame with silicone or similar, so it doesn't ingest dust.  Maybe even make a new cover from some leftover light-gauge metal (with a little paint so it's not obnoxious looking).  Even some spare duct material, if it's thin.

Cool

That is my plan.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!