Just got a Bosch jigsaw...
(01-25-2018, 07:16 AM)jlanciani Wrote: My motto is buy once, cry once. Whether its tools or cars or anything else, lowest upfront cost is never the best or cheapest in the long run.

my motto is "you're still living with the tool long after you forget how much you paid for it" 

Okay, there are also other important people that will not remember how much you paid for it. I don't think I ever regretted going up a few levels of quality/price, but I do regret buying cheap most of the time.
(02-03-2018, 03:25 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Bosch Progressor for wood. T234X

yep, a good blade. I bought several packs at 50 cents a pack once,
Big Grin
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(02-11-2018, 06:41 PM)museumguy Wrote: yep, a good blade. I bought several packs at 50 cents a pack once,
Big Grin

Laugh
Laugh  I did too. Can't remember where though. Some closeout sale......Amazon price drop........dunno
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020